Natural Cider is a refreshing alcoholic drink, which comes from fermenting apple juice.
- Alcohol content between 5-6 %
- Total Sulphur Dioxide under 100 mg/l
- Volatile acid under 2.2 g/l
- CO2 pressure (at 20 C) over 1.5 atm
- Absence of pathogenic microorganisms and their toxins.
- 75 cl bottle/ Box 12, 6 and 3 bottles
- 37 cl bottle/ Box 24 and 12 bottles
- 33 cl bottle/ Box 24 and 12 bottles
- Natural Cider should be preferably consumed within a year from its bottling.
- Once the bottle of Natural Cider has been opened it must be drunk.
- The drinking temperature must be cool, between 11 and 13 ºC.
- The bottle may have sediments, which disappear after shaking the bottle.
- It is sufficient to serve around 20-30 cm. in the glass.
- The glass for drinking cider must be wide and fine
- Only the quantity to be drunk in one swig is served.
- It accompanies any dish very well.
- It is a refreshing drink, ideal for drinking all year round.
- Keep in a cool place (14-15ºC).
- Cool it preferably under running water
Order 1 dated 1 August, 1979, Cider Regulations:
Definition of Natural Cider: cider produced following traditional methods, without the addition of sugars, containing exclusively endogenous carbonic gas. Its acquired alcohol content will be higher than 4 degrees.